EEOC's 19th Annual EXCEL Training Conference
Examining Conflicts in Employment Laws
July 19-21, 2016 San Francisco, CA
Experience EXCEL-lence in EEO!
The EXCEL Training Conference is sponsored by the EEOCs Training Institute. In its 19th year, EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and ADR specialists.
The employer community, both the private and public sector, will gain invaluable knowledge for making those tough HR decisions!
Why You Should Attend EXCEL 2016
Learn the latest EEO developments from the EEOC experts who enforce EEO laws and from other federal high ranking officials about their agencies' priorities and regulatory agenda. EXCEL offers:
- Plenary sessions featuring the EEOC Chair Jenny Yang, and other high ranking agency officials, leaders of other federal agencies, and nationally renowned civil rights leaders and speakers
- Over 70 Workshops
Meet your continuing education requirements.
- EXCEL satisfies your EEO Counselor and Investigator Refresher requirements.
- EXCEL 2015 was approved for 14.25 HR (General HRCI) recertification credit hours toward California, GPHR, HRBP, HRMP, PHR, and SPHR recertification through the HR Certification Institute. This program has been submitted to the HR Certification Institute for review.
- EXCEL 2015 was approved for 18 hours credit (SHRM), and EXCEL will apply for 2016 credits. EEOC Training Institute is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.
- The 2015 EXCEL Conference received approval from the Pennsylvania State Bar for 18.50 CLE credit hours and approval from the Virginia State Bar for 13.5 CLE credit hours.
The most cost effective and time efficient way to learn emerging trends and gain novel solutions to keep your work place legally compliant and productive.
- EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and ADR specialists.
- Learn best practices to help ensure that your agency or company complies with EEOC laws and regulations and other laws that impact your workplace.
- In addition to hearing directly from high level EEOC officials, you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from your peers from across the country.
- You can't afford to miss our EXCEL conference!
- We can save you research time. Our course materials, including case law updates, will give you cutting edge information at your desk.