EEOC's 20th Annual EXCEL Conference
Examining Conflicts in Employment Laws
June 27-29, 2017 Chicago, IL
Conference Details Coming Soon,
Check back Regularly for more information.
Experience EXCEL-lence in EEO!
The EXCEL Training Conference is sponsored by the EEOCs Training Institute. In its 20th year, EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and ADR specialists.
The employer community, both the private and public sector, will gain invaluable knowledge for making those tough HR decisions!
Why You Should Attend EXCEL 2017
Learn the latest EEO developments from the EEOC experts who enforce EEO laws and from other federal high ranking officials about their agencies' priorities and regulatory agenda. EXCEL offers:
- Plenary sessions featuring the EEOC Chair Jenny Yang, and other high ranking agency officials, leaders of other federal agencies, and nationally renowned civil rights leaders and speakers
- Over 70 Workshops
Meet your continuing education requirements.
- EXCEL satisfies your EEO Counselor and Investigator Refresher requirements.
- This program will be submitted to the HR Certification Institute for Review
The most cost effective and time efficient way to learn emerging trends and gain novel solutions to keep your work place legally compliant and productive.
- EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and ADR specialists.
- Learn best practices to help ensure that your agency or company complies with EEOC laws and regulations and other laws that impact your workplace.
- In addition to hearing directly from high level EEOC officials, you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from your peers from across the country.
- You can't afford to miss our EXCEL conference!
- We can save you research time. Our course materials, including case law updates, will give you cutting edge information at your desk.