EEOC's 17th Annual EXCEL Training Conference
Examining Conflicts in Employment Laws
August 12-14, 2014—San Diego, California
Join us at EXCEL 2014 as we celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Title VII.
Why You Should Attend EXCEL 2014
Learn the latest EEO developments from the EEOC experts who enforce EEO laws and from other federal high ranking officials about their agencies' priorities and regulatory agenda. EXCEL offers:
- Plenary sessions featuring the EEOC Chair Jacqueline Berrien, EEOC Commissioner Chai Feldblum and other high ranking agency officials, leaders of other federal agencies, and nationally renowned civil rights leaders and speakers
- Keynote Speaker, Myrlie Evers-Williams
- Lunch Speaker Lynn Povich, author of The Good Girls Revolt
- Over 40 Federal Sector Workshops
- Over 20 Private Sector Workshops and Sessions, including plenary sessions led by OFCCP Director Patricia A. Shiu and EEOC General Counsel David Lopez
- Specialty Tracks on Basic Mediation, Advanced Mediation, MD-15 Barrier Analysis, and Hearings Prep Track
Meet your continuing education requirements.
- EXCEL satisfies your EEO Counselor and Investigator Refresher requirements.
- EXCEL was approved for HRCI credits in 2013 and will apply for HRCI credits for this year.
- We will apply for California CLE credits and other states typically grant CLE credits for EXCEL attendance upon your application.
The most cost effective and time efficient way to learn emerging trends and gain novel solutions to keep your work place legally compliant and productive.
- EXCEL is the premier national training conference for federal and private sector EEO managers, supervisors, practitioners, HR professionals, attorneys and ADR specialists.
- Learn best practices to help ensure that your agency or company complies with EEOC laws and regulations and other laws that impact your workplace.
- In addition to hearing directly from high level EEOC officials, you will have the opportunity to meet and learn from your peers from across the country.
- You canŐt afford to miss our EXCEL conference!
Access to course materials
- We can save you research time. Our course materials, including case law updates, will give you cutting edge information at your desk.